Wood Entry Doors
Nothing replaces the look of wood. We offer an extensive line of wood doors that are 2 1/4 inches thick which exceeds the industry’s standard. We offer a vast choice of models which can be harmonized with both contemporary and traditional styles.
Each wood door model has an automatic multipoint locking system that offers the ultimate in security. Our door’s uniquely designed sill provides a double drainage system which ensures superior air and water tightness as well as longevity.
- Solid 6 5⁄8 inches pine frame assembled with screws
- 1 1⁄16 inches thick frame reinforced by a doorstop
- Compression weather stripping system
- 2 1⁄4 inches thick laminated solid Ponderosa clear pine door panel with a protective sealant
- Panels assembled and strengthened with 5⁄8 x 4 inches dowels
- Our standard: tempered double glazing at 1 inch (25 mm) thick with Low-E window film, argon gas and a high-performance warm edge spacer
- Optional: tempered triple glazing at 1 1/4 inches (32 mm) thick with the same characteristics as previously mentioned for the tempered double glazing.
- Multipoint locking system activated by a high-quality door handle which is the standard with our wooden doors line (2 models: Capri or Allegro)
- Standard Deluxe ball-bearing hinges
- High-performance champagne-colored doorsill with PVC thermal break
- Expert Door Installation Available in the Peterborough, Trent Lakes and Kawartha Lakes areas