Vinyl Patio Doors
Victorian Vinyl Patio Door
- Multiple chambers for increased strength and performance.
- Available in double and triple glazed with numerous glass options
- Platinum Screen with upgraded frame
- Precision Rollers
- A wide range of decorative grilles and energy-smart glazing options are available to give your door a custom-designed look
- Available in 2, 3 and 4 Panel Configurations up to 16′ wide
- 5 7/8“ mechanically fastened vinyl-clad frame
- Triple weather seals
- Standard with multi point lock in 3 finishes. Satin Nickel / White / Black
Stacking Aluminum Patio Door
The 7000-3T Series Aluminum thermally broken stacking door system provides a unique three track frame system to allow dual operation. This design allows for maximum openings, with (2) panels that slide to one end adjacent to the fixed panel. This door is offered in a 3 panel configuration of 12ft, or the expanded 6 panel bi-parting configuration up to 24ft wide.
- A unique thermal break system resulting in reduced heat transfer and incidence of condensation at high humidity levels.
- High strength 6063-T6 aluminum prevents warping, twisting, and bowing.
- Engineered sill design sloped to ease water run off.
- Full perimeter double weather-strip reduces water and air infiltration.
- Two tandem Rollers will provide years of quiet and smooth operation.
- Standard powder coated durable handles, with surface mount locking system.
- Glass is fully tempered and 1-1/8” sealed unit with optional Low Emissivity Coated glass, Warm Edge Spacer, and Argon Gas.