OSTACO ENERSENSE HYBRID WINDOW
Ostaco has been a leading manufacturer of custom windows and doors in southern Ontario since 1981. Whether it’s a new build, custom home, or a renovation, all Ostaco products are made to order. Our windows are certified by the highest standards, Quality Auditing Institute and Energy Star, and are backed by an industry leading limited lifetime warranty.
- 5 5/8” vinyl/wood or cellular PVC hybrid frame
- Built in 1 3/16” nosing
- Thicker exterior sash walls (.090” versus .068”)
- Rated Most efficient by Energy Star
- Warm edge spacers recessed between the panes of glass both minimize glass edge conductivity while optimally containing the argon gas within the sealed units, obtaining a 90% argon gas fill rate
- Interior available in Cherry, Oak, and Pine a
- STC rating of 36-39 (Sound transmission)
- Fusion Welded vinyl chambers
- Offset groove creates a natural drip edge so water flows away from your window
- Internal steel reinforcement channel to ensure optimal performance and operation for larger windows.
- Mullion reinforcement pocket to facilitate structural reinforcement when combining large units.
- Available with double pane or triple pane glazing.
- Heavy duty hinges.
- Foam filled chambers available.
- Santoprene bulb seals improve sash/bulb contact area for a consistent seal and improved performance.