Awning windows are a type of casement window that is hung horizontally and hinged on top so that it swings outward like an awning. Awning Windows are an effective window for allowing maximum ventilation as well as preventing elements such as rain from entering the home.
Awning Windows can be used independently or used in conjunction with additional awning windows or fixed panels to make a larger window. Available with or with out Brickmolds. Multi-point locking hardware. Stainless Steel Hinges and Sash Tracks. Heavy duty Folding Hardware for smooth and concealed operation.
Materials – Vinyl, Wood, Wood and Vinyl Hybrid, Wood and Aluminum Hybrid.
Glass Options – Double Glazed, Triple Glazed
LoE-180, LoE-272, LoE-366, I89. Argon or Krypton Gas
Glass Tint Options – Clear, Gray Tint, Bronze Tint, Pinhead, Glue Chip, Silver, Sycamore and More Designer Glass Options
- Heavy Duty Hardware
- Optional Multi-point hardware
- Scissor arm operator
- Triple Weather Seals
- Continuous Perimeter Sash Seal
- Precision 4-point mitered weld construction
- 7/8″ Overall Super Spacer Dual Pane / 1 3/8″ Overall Triple Pane
- Full Overlap Screen with push down screen
- Hidden Drainage
- Contour Series Vinyl Windows Come with Industry Leading Lifetime Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Exterior colours: 24 Standard Colour Options and Computer Matched Custom Colours Available.