Awning windows are a type of casement window that is hung horizontally and hinged on top so that it swings outward like an awning. Awning Windows are an effective window for allowing maximum ventilation as well as preventing elements such as rain from entering the home.
Awning Windows can be used independently or used in conjunction with additional awning windows or fixed panels to make a larger window. Available with or with out Brickmolds. Multi-point locking hardware. Stainless Steel Hinges and Sash Tracks. Heavy duty Folding Hardware for smooth and concealed operation.
Our Contour Series vinyl windows include a Lifetime Labour and Material Warranty.
Materials – Vinyl, Wood, Wood and Vinyl Hybrid, Wood and Aluminum Hybrid.
Glass Options – Double Glazed, Triple Glazed
LoE-180, LoE-272, LoE-366, I89. Argon or Krypton Gas
Glass Tint Options – Clear, Gray Tint, Bronze Tint, Pinhead, Glue Chip, Silver, Sycamore and More Designer Glass Options
- Heavy Duty Hardware
- Multi Point Locking System
- Heavy Duty Concealed Hinges with Stainless Steel Track
- Triple Weather Seals
- Continuous Perimeter Black Pile Sash Seal
- Precision 4-point mitered weld construction
- 7/8″ Overall Super Spacer Dual Pane / 1 3/8″ Overall Triple Pane Glass Thickness
- Full Overlap Screen with push down screen
- Engineered Concealed Drainage System
- Contour Series Vinyl Windows Come with Industry Leading Lifetime Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Exterior colours: 24 Standard Colour Options and Computer Matched Custom Colours Available.
Source for Windows and Installation in Peterborough and the Kawartha Lakes Since 1986