A sliding window consists or one or two sashes that overlap and seal together. One or both of the sashes slide horizontally to allow for ventilation. These windows are commonly used in bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and basements. Sashes tilt in for ease of cleaning.
Materials – Vinyl, Wood, Wood and Vinyl Hybrid, Wood and Aluminum Hybrid.
Glass Options – Double Glazed, Triple Glazed
LoE-180, LoE-272, LoE-366, I89. Argon or Krypton Gas
Glass Tint Options – Clear, Gray Tint, Bronze Tint, Pinhead, Glue Chip, Silver, Sycamore and More Designer Glass Options
- Tilt-in Action
- Triple Seal outside Seal Extra Large
- Heavy Duty Cam Locks
- Night Latches
- Deluxe Tilt Shoe
- Overlap Full Screen
- Precision 4-point Welded Sash
- Super Seal Spacer 7/8″ Insulated Glass
- Neoprene Gasket in Jamb
- Fly Mate Behind Drain Holes
- Contour Series Vinyl Windows Come with Industry Leading Lifetime Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Exterior colours: 24 Standard Colour Options and Computer Matched Custom Colours Available.