A single or double hung window is a common style of window for living rooms, bedrooms, and other rooms in the house where ventilation is desired along with ease of cleaning the glass. A single or Double hung window has one or two sashes that overlap slightly and slide up and down inside the frame.
The Sashes can be tilted inside the room for ease of cleaning the glass.
Materials – Vinyl, Wood, Wood and Vinyl Hybrid, Wood and Aluminum Hybrid.
Glass Options – Double Glazed, Triple Glazed
LoE-180, LoE-272, LoE-366, I89. Argon or Krypton Gas
Glass Tint Options – Clear, Gray Tint, Bronze Tint, Pinhead, Glue Chip, Silver, Sycamore and More Designer Glass Options
- Tilt-in Action
- Both Sash Operator
- Triple Seal outside Seal Extra Large
- Heavy Duty Cam Locks, optional flip self locking sash locks
- Night Latches
- Constant Force Balances
- Overlap Full Screen
- Precision 4-point Welded Sash
- Pocket Sill + Neoprene Gasket
- Fly Mate Behind Drain Holes
- Contour Series Vinyl Windows Come with Industry Leading Lifetime Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Exterior colours: 24 Standard Colour Options and Computer Matched Custom Colours Available.