A single or double hung window is a common style of window for living rooms, bedrooms, and other rooms in the house where ventilation is desired along with ease of cleaning the glass. A single or Double hung window has one or two sashes that overlap slightly and slide up and down inside the frame.
The Sashes can be tilted inside the room for ease of cleaning the glass.
Materials – Vinyl, Wood, Wood and Vinyl Hybrid, Wood and Aluminum Hybrid.
Glass Options – Double Glazed, Triple Glazed
– LoE-180, LoE-272, LoE-366
Clear, Gray Tint, Bronze Tint, Pinhead, Glue Chip, Silver, Sycamore
- Tilt-in Action
- Both Sash Operator
- Triple Seal outside Seal Extra Large
- Heavy Duty Cam Locks, optional flip self locking sash locks
- Night Latches
- Constant Force Balances
- Overlap Full Screen
- Precision 4-point Welded Sash
- Pocket Sill + Neoprene Gasket
- Fly Mate Behind Drain Holes
- CSA Certified A3 B7 C5 F2
- Colours: White, Cream, H.G. Brown, Commercial Brown, Hickory, and Sable