Casement Windows are a commonly used window when maximum ventilation and design are desired. Casement windows are Hinged on the sides and open such as a door. This allows for the full window to be screened and vented. These windows are common in living rooms, dens, and bedrooms.
Casement Windows can be used individually or along with other casement windows. These windows can also have a fixed transom panel overtop or below.
Materials – Vinyl, Wood, Wood and Vinyl Hybrid, Wood and Aluminum Hybrid.Glass Options – Double Glazed, Triple Glazed
– LoE-180, LoE-272, LoE-366
Clear, Gray Tint, Bronze Tint, Pinhead, Glue Chip, Silver, Sycamore
- Tango Series Fold Down Handle
- Multi-point locking hardware
- Swings out to a full 90º
- Precision 4-point mitered weld construction
- 7/8″ Overall Thermal with Super Spacer
- Full Overlap Push Down Screen
- Hidden Drainage
- 45º Beveled Sash/Frame + Neoprene Gaskets
- CSA Certified A3 B7 C5 F2
- Standard Exterior colours: White, Cream, H.G. Brown, Commercial Brown, Hickory, and Sable